[opportunities] Recruiting Information - Summer Intern (CSR)

Thu Nga nga at kiasia.org
Tue Jun 10 08:11:49 BST 2014

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Kenan Foundation Asia, a knowledge and capacity building organization
working on a not-for-profit basis, is looking for two enthusiastic summer
interns for the Corporate Social Responsibility Project in the Hanoi
office. Please find attached the Recruiting Information for the summer
internships.

If you have questions about the posted positions, please contact Ms. Kieu
Anh (kieuanh at kiasia.org) or Ms. Van Duong (Van_Duong at kenan-flagler.unc.edu).

*The deadline for the internship application is June 21, 2014. *

*Ngo Thu Nga*

*Administrator*
*Kenan Institute Asia*

*Hanoi Office*Unit M-03, M Floor
Sofitel Plaza Hotel Hanoi
No. 1, Duong Thanh Nien
Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel./Fax.: 84-4 3715 1777
Cell phone: 84-91292 7799
Email: Nga at kiasia.org <KieuAnh at kiasia.org>

*Bangkok Office*Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
2nd Fl., Zone D, Room 201/2,
60 New Ratchadapisek Road
Klongtoei, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Tel  +662-229-3131
Fax +662-229-5928

www.kiasia.org

*Kenan Institute Asia* is a knowledge and capacity building organization
implementing results-oriented, social and economic development programming
on a not-for-profit basis.  With our headquarters in Bangkok, we conduct
activities in Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam, as well as
regional activities in Southeast Asia. Our focus areas include business and
economic development, education, public health, and corporate social
responsibility.