[opportunities] urgent: Searching the external consultant

Nguyen Thi Lan Anh lananhdf at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 10:50:45 BST 2014

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am from Paz y Desarrollo (PyD). Our organization is seeking one national
consultant to implement three training courses on communication skill in
gender mainstreaming for staffs of Dolisa at district and commune level in
Quang Nam. We would like to have you post the following information and
 attached ToR on VUFO –NGO website.

Paz y Desarrollo (PyD) is  seeking one national consultant to implement
three training courses on communication skill in gender mainstreaming for
staffs of Dolisa at district and commune level in Quang Nam. More
information can be found in the attached Terms of Reference
<http://www.ngocentre.org.vn/webfm_send/4892>.

Interested consultancy institute/organization/firm and individual
consultants are invited to send PyD  *a technical and budget proposal*
together with updated CVs  via email to Ms. Tran Thi Kim Dung, e-mail:
kim.dung at pazydesarrollo.org c/c to Ms Le Thi Minh Trang, email:
vlqnam at gmail.com

Only short-listed institutions/ individual will be contacted. PyD reserves
the right to select the service providers for this consultancy prior to the
closing date.

Closing time for applications is on 2nd , July,  2014 at 11 a.m.

Job Details

*Organisation Name: *

Paz y Desarrollo (PyD)

*Application Deadline: *