[opportunities] Job opportunity at Helen Keller International

Don Phuong Lam DLam at hki.org
Thu Apr 23 11:20:49 ICT 2015

Dear Ms. Ngan,

Could you please kindly help to post this advertisement on NGORC website and opportunities list?

Thank you  very much for your support.

Best regards,

Lam

Don Thi Phuong Lam | Admin/Finance Manager | Office Tel: +844-37262261, ext 103; Mobile: +84-989404188 | dlam at hki.org<mailto:dlam at hki.org> | Skype: donphuonglam
Helen Keller International Vietnam | Room 103/B5, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, 298 Kim Ma, Hanoi, Vietnam |
www.hki.org<http://www.hki.org/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/HelenKellerInternational> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/HelenKellerIntl> | Newsletter<http://www.hki.org/newsletter/>

Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much -Helen Keller-

HKI at 100: Treasuring Our Legacy, Securing Our Future.<http://www.hki.org/our-impact/about-us/helen-keller%27s-legacy>

Helen Keller International is the proud recipient of the 2015 BBVA Foundation Frontiers of Knowledge Award.<http://www.fbbva.es/TLFU/tlfu/ing/microsites/premios/fronteras/galardonados/2014/desarrollo.jsp>