[opportunities] Urgent Recruitment of Communication Officer

Văn Thành Phạm pvthanh.ccrd at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 10:44:36 ICT 2015

Dear NGO Resource Center,
Madam/Sirs,
In the previous email we have asked you helping us to spread out a "TOR-for
Communication officer". However, by a negligience TOR has not indicated the
Deadline for interesting candidates to send their CVs.So, please to ignore
the previous attached TOR and to help us spreading a new one (attached)
 with the *Deadline "05/5/2015"* as printed in bold type.
We really apologize for that negligence !
Thank you and best regards,
Pham Van thanh
CCRD Director