[opportunities] Vacancy for Interpreter/Translator with NPA in Quang Tri

Human Resources Officer hrofficer.hn at npaid.org
Fri Apr 10 15:47:12 ICT 2015

Dear Ngan,
Norwegian People's Aid (NPA) in Vietnam is seeking qualified, enthusiastic, experienced Vietnamese national applicants for the position of Interpreter/Translator. The post holder will be based in NPA-RENEW project office in QUANG TRI.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a CV and a cover letter to NPA Vietnam via e-mail address to recruitment.vn at npaid.org<mailto:recruitment.vn at npaid.org>. The closing date for applications is April 24, 2015 at 5 pm with a start date as soon as possible.
Kindly help to post our job advertisement and TOR on NGORC website.

Dear colleagues,
Please help to circulate our information amongst your staff and to anyone who might be interested in.

Thanks and best regards,
Tam

Nguyen Thi Phuong Tam (Ms)
Senior HR Officer
NPA Vietnam

[Logo_75 English CMYK]

Room 309, building A2, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, no 298 Kim Ma str., Ba Dinh, Hanoi
Tel: 043-726-4912 | Fax: 043-726-4914 | M: 0983-491-594 | Email: hrofficer.hn at npaid.org

www.npaid.org<http://www.npaid.org/>
facebook.com/folkehjelp
twitter.com/norskfolkehjelp