[opportunities] NPA in need of immediate service for PIT review & Finalization

Nguyen Quynh Hoa hrm.vietnam at npaid.org
Fri Dec 4 13:20:17 ICT 2015

Dear Ngan et al in ngo-admin email network,

Please kindly circulate our advertisement on NGO-admin email channel and NGORC website for a short term service contracted personnel for upcoming PIT review with Hanoi Tax depart and 2015 PIT finalization. The service is immediately needed for 2 month service contract, therefore we would like to share among all network. The more people know about it the better.
For details of TOR for the service, please find it in the attached advertisement.

Many thanks for your support in this matter.

Q. Hoa

Nguyen Quynh Hoa (Ms)
HR-Admin Manager
NPA Vietnam