[opportunities] Job Opportunity at Save Our River Project

John Smith ghomag at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 07:51:37 GMT 2015

Dear NGO Center,

Please help us spread out this information.

---------

Save Our River (SOR) is a non-profit organization base in Ho Chi Minh City.
By using the language of art, the project educates kids save river
environment. From that we call the community take a good care to our Saigon
River.

We are currently seeking qualified candidates for SOR, based in Ho Chi Minh
city, under our sponsorship in accordance with the following terms and
conditions mentioned below:

*1. Project Leader*

- Manage staff training issues

- Motivate other members of team

- Plan projects

- Work on new strategies

- Understand , work with and possibly help to develop project

*2. Logistics Staff*

- Prepare for all thing when have events as shipping, packing, stock,
freight,…

- Managers for operations, labor, transportation, distribution and storage

- Logistics worker may also be involved in inventory tracking, customer
service, orders, data entry

- Logistic may have additional responsibilities such as scheduling work and
deliveries,…

*3. Media Staff*

- This is the chance for an experienced PR Executive to join locally
respected organization.

- Working with a creative and motivated marketing and design team

- Responsible for delivering trade and consumer PR campaigns both locally
and nationally

- Responsible for delivery of internal communications campaigns across
multiple channels

- This is an exciting and challenging role for someone eager to take the
next step in their career

- To be considered for the role of PR and Social Media Executive you must
have experience and more according the overall marketing communications
plan delivering day to day PR and Social Media communications, ideally with
experience working with trade and consumer audiences, work ethic, with
strong attention to detail and excellent copywriting skills

- You will be passionate, motivated with a strong desire to succeed. You
will have an excellent

*Requirements:*

- Dynamic, enthusiastic, knowledge, friendly, love the environment and
social work.

- Good at written and spoken English.

- Flexibility working hour but make sure that work gets done in the most
effective way.

- Meeting one time a week at SOR office.

- An enthusiastic fan of social media and digital tools

*Benefits:*

- Working in a young, dynamic, profession team and influence social project.

- Get big chance to building skill, experience and relationship.

- Get reward (salary) every month, based on your performance.

- Get “Certificate of Appreciation” every year.

*How to Apply:*

Closing date: 28th March, 2015.

Application is reviewed on the rolling basis and, if a suitable candidate
is found, he/she may be recruited

before the deadline. Therefore, applicants are encouraged to apply as soon
as possible.

Your application in English must include:

* A cover letter clearly demonstrating your suitability for this position

* A comprehensive CV

Please email your completed application to us saveourriver.vn at gmail.com.
Applications missing any of the

above will not be considered.

For more information, please contact:

Ms. Uyen Huynh

Address: 2nd Fl, Unit 217, 40E Ngo Duc Ke St., District 1, HCMC

Phone: (08) 38245084

Email: saveourriver.vn at gmail.com