[opportunities] NEPCon Job Announcement - Webmaster

Anh Thi Ngoc Luu al at nepcon.net
Wed Mar 11 06:23:34 ICT 2015

Dear colleagues and friends,

NEPCon is a non-profit organisation that fosters solutions for safeguarding our natural resources and tackling climate change.

We are looking for a skilled digital expert to help us maintain and develop our multilingual, international website and a professional online presence.

Deadline for application: 22 March 2015

Detailed TOR can be downloaded at: http://www.nepcon.net/sites/default/files/Files/Careers/2015/NEPCon-vacancy-webmaster.pdf

Please kindly forward this to those who might be interested in.

----

Dear chi Ngan and NGORC,

Could you please help post this announcement on opportunities mailing list and NGORC website?

Thank you and best regards,

Anh

Luu Thi Ngoc Anh
Communications Expert