[opportunities] Job opportunities at RCV Project (IPSARD)

Sam Nguyen sam.nguyent at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 15:38:31 ICT 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please post our below information on your website for our recruitment.
Thank you so much for your post and cooperation.

The Institute of Policy and Strategy for Agriculture and Rural
development (IPSARD) is an implementation agency for the Research "Review
of administrative barriers in business in agricultural intermediate input
market". This Research belongs to The Restructuring for a more Competitive
Vietnam (RCV) Project funded by Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
(Australian Government).  In order to deploy activities, we are looking for
05 experienced and qualified Vietnamese consultants. Please refer to TOR at:

http://rcv.gov.vn/Thong-bao-tuyen-dung-chuyen-gia-tu-van-IPSARD-.htm

Interested candidates could send application documents to: Room 303,
IPSARD, 16 Thuy Khue, Hanoi or Email: sam.nguyent at gmail.com.

Closing date: 31/08/2016.

Best regards,

Nguyen Thi Sam
Project Accountant
Project "Support in the design of Public Private agricultural risk
management system in Vietnam"
Institute of Policy and Strategy for Agriculture and Rural Development
(IPSARD)
Phone: (84.4) 63298510; Mobi. 0989.345.784   Fax: (84.4) 971 1062