[opportunities] Call for Experts for anticipated USAID-funded Trade Facilitation project in Vietnam

Munib Khan MKhan at nathaninc.com
Fri Dec 15 04:26:50 +07 2017

Hi there,

Nathan Associates Inc., a U.S. based international development consulting firm, is seeking mid and senior level technical experts for an anticipated USAID-funded project. Nathan Associates is a leading provider of economic and management consultancy services worldwide. We have been implementing successful projects in South East Asia region for over 30 years.

Please find attached the call of experts for multiple position. The Vietnam Responsible Trade and Growth project will support the implementation of bilateral and multilateral trade agreements, including the World Trade Organization Agreement on Trade Facilitation (WTO TFA). The project will also increase private sector understanding of these agreements, boost company participation in global trade and strengthen public-private dialogue. These positions will be based in Hanoi and are contingent upon Nathan Associates winning the award. Candidates should be available by late 2018.

We are seeking experts in the following areas:

*         Customs modernization

*         Trade facilitation and border management

*         Economics

*         Legal and regulatory reform

*         Economic growth, including employment and entrepreneurship

*         Strategic Communications

*         Monitoring and evaluation

*         Gender and Social Inclusion

Please apply by submitting a CV in English to vietnamrtg at nathaninc.com<mailto:vietnamrtg at nathaninc.com>. The deadline to receive the applications is January 8th, 2018; however, we will consider applications on a rolling basis.  Applicants should list their area of expertise in the subject line. Nathan Associates is an equal opportunity employer.

Best regards,
Munib

Munib Khan
International Recruiter
OFFICE    (+1) 703-516-7706
SKYPE      khan.munib
MKhan at nathaninc.com

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you received this email in error, please delete and notify
sender.