[opportunities] Vacancy at EMW: Program Assistant in Ha Nam

Phan Thi Hong Thoi thoi.phan at eastmeetswest.org
Thu Feb 16 11:38:48 ICT 2017

Dear NGO Center,

East Meets West Foundation is looking for a position of Program Assistant in Hà Nam province. We are highly appreciate if you can help post our vacancy on your website.

Attached is our TOR for your further process.

Thank you so much

Thoi

Ms. Thoi Phan

Senior Human Resources Officer

East Meets West Foundation

Floor 7, ELI Building, 41 Le Duan

Da Nang, Da Nang, Vietnam,

thoi.phan at eastmeetswest.org<mailto:thoi.phan at eastmeetswest.org>

Mobile +84-91-408-0963

Office +84-511-3829110

Evidence-based international development at scale