[opportunities] Malaria Surveillance Officer at Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)

Giang Nguyen gnguyen at clintonHealthAccess.org
Mon Jun 19 09:59:29 ICT 2017

Dear all,

Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) Vietnam is looking for highly qualified and motivated national candidates for a Malaria Surveillance Officer position working at CHAI. Please see the TOR attached for more details. The applicant should send a one-page cover letter and CV to the email mentioned in the attached TOR by 30 June 2017.

Dear NGO-RC, please kindly help to post the attached TOR on your websites and circulate it around to those who are interested in.

Thanks & best regards,
Giang Nguyen I Finance & HR Lead, Vietnam I Clinton Health Access Initiative
Suite 601, Artex Building, 172 Ngoc Khanh, Hanoi, Vietnam I  Tel: +84 4 6273 6780 or +84 983 014 486 I  Fax: +84 4 6273 6783