[opportunities] HELVETAS đăng quảng cáo tuyển tư vấn

Linh Nguyen Linh.Nguyen at helvetas.org
Wed Dec 26 13:50:41 +07 2018

Gửi chị Ngân,

Bên HELVETAS bọn em đang có cái TOR này deadline khá sát mà chị Tú Anh bên em đang nghỉ phép. Nhờ chị Ngân hỗ trợ đăng giúp. Em cảm ơn rất nhiều!

Đoạn giới thiệu vắn tắt như sau:

Helvetas - an international NGO with focus on agriculture, rural development, value chains development and sustainability - is looking for a consultant to provide training to our group of partner companies on trade marketing. The training is expected to help our partner companies improve their distribution system, especially with their BioTrade products – products with ingredients sourced, produced, and commercialized with respect to nature and biodiversity.

Interested candidates should send an updated CVs and Expression of Interest letter showing their expected consultancy rates and explaining why they fit with the above consultancy to Ms.Nguyen Hoai Linh at linh.nguyen at helvetas.org<mailto:linh.nguyen at helvetas.org>  by December 31, 2019.

Em cảm ơn nhiều!

Hoai-Linh Nguyen (Ms)
Project Officer
BioTrade Vietnam project