[opportunities] Advertisement on VUFO Resource Centre Website: TOR - National Agronomist

Ngo Thi Minh, Hien Hien.Ngo-Thi-Minh at did-step.com
Wed Nov 7 13:47:49 +07 2018

Dear friends,

Please allow me to share the advertisement from DID and I am sorry if causing any inconvenient to you. I highly appreciate you share with your colleges and friends who might be interested in this job.
Développement International Desjardins (DID) is a non-government-organization which belongs to Desjardins Group in Canada. It was established with a mission to support the cooperative credit model in the world in general and in Vietnam in particular. It has implemented several projects in Vietnam since 1993 to assist the People's Credit Fund network in its establishment and development.
In 2015, DID in collaboration with the Cooperative Bank of Vietnam proposed a project to support strengthening the People's Credit Fund network in Vietnam to Global Affairs Canada (GAC). The project was approved by GAC for a five year period. The project name is "STrEngthening the People's Credit Funds network(STEP)".
We are looking for a national Consultant - Agronomist who provide consultancy to develop agricultural technical guidelines for improving the credit assessment of borrowers and mapping of value chain. Please find the Please find detail job advert and ToR posted at the link below:
https://ngocentre.org.vn/jobs/national-consultant-agronomist
Applicants (women and men have a similar opportunity) are invited to submit a curriculum vitae in English and proposed daily fee rate including tax via email: info at did-step.com<mailto:info at did-step.com> and cong.tran-thanh at did.qc.ca<mailto:cong.tran-thanh at did.qc.ca> by November 12th, 2018, 16:00 at the latest.
Thank you very much for your interest.

____________________
Ngo Thi Minh Hien
Administrative, Finance and HR Manager
STEP – Strengthening the People’s Credit Funds Network
Co-opBank
4th floor, Udic Complex Bldg, Hoang Dao Thuy st., Cau Giay district,
Hanoi, Vietnam
R302, 3rd floor, Udic Complex Bldg, Hoang Dao Thuy st., Cau Giay district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Cell phone: 0915 015 819         Email: hien.ngo-thi-minh at did-step.com<mailto:hien.ngo-thi-minh at did-step.com>
Website: www.did-step.com<http://www.did-step.com>     Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/strengtheningPCFs/

[cid:image003.png at 01D476A0.75C2E9A0]    [cid:image004.jpg at 01D476A0.75C2E9A0]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individuals or entities to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by email and delete it from your system.