[opportunities] HELVETAS looks for Regional Fundraising Officer

Tu Anh Nguyen Nguyen.Tuanh at helvetas.org
Fri Jan 4 11:33:18 +07 2019

Dear whom it may concern,

HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation is a development organisation anchored in Switzerland. Our vision is a just world in which all men and women determine the course of their lives in dignity and security, using environmental resources in a sustainable manner. In Southeast Asia, we run programs in Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam. We are seeking an initiative, committed and flexible Regional Fundraising Officer to be based at one of Program Offices (Yangon, Vientiane, Hanoi) with frequent stay in the other two offices and occasional travel to our field projects. Interested candidate please send CV to email applications at helvetas.org<mailto:applications at helvetas.org> by January 20, 2019.

Dear Ngan,
Please kindly post on NGO RC website & release to the opportunities list.
Thank you and best regards,

Tu Anh

Nguyen Tu Anh
HR Manager