[opportunities] GCP recruitment

Nguyen Thi Lien nguyenlien at globalcoffeeplatform.org
Tue May 7 15:53:40 +07 2019

Dear all,
Global Coffee Platfrorm is an inclusive multi-stakeholder sustainability platform aligning the activities of a diverse network of stakeholders to set into action the global commitments and create a thriving and sustainable coffee sector. The GCP also supports the use of the Baseline Common Code, a set of globally referenced baseline principles and practices for coffee production and processing. Through the support of this reference code, the GCP aims to enable sector-wide adoption of minimum sustainability requirements.
To support our team in implementing the approved country plan, we are in need to recruit a Programme officer. Please see attached ToR for further details. If you find yourself qualified and interested in this challenging and inspiring job, please send your cover letter and CV to Ms. Lien at nguyenlien at globalcoffeeplatform.org<mailto:nguyenlien at globalcoffeeplatform.org> by 20 May 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Please help us circulate this information among your network.
Many thanks and best regards,

[GCP LOGO]

Nguyen Thi Lien
Program Officer

Phone
Email

+ 84 988 906 619
nguyenlien at globalcoffeeplatform.org<mailto:nguyenlien at globalcoffeeplatform.org>

[GCP on YOUTUBE]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYcUiQ3I8iJrbrk4A8vCpvg>[GCP on FACEBOOK]<https://www.facebook.com/GlobalCoffeePlatform/>[GCP on TWITTER]<https://twitter.com/GCPcoffee>

GLOBAL COFFEE PLATFORM Vietnam
Room 401, 4th floor, B1 building 298 Kim Ma str, Ba Dinh, Hanoi, Vietnam

Legal Venue: Global Coffee Platform (Federal Reg. No. CH-660-2928006-4)
c/o CR Gestion et Fiduciaire SA | Rue de la Vallée 3 | 1204 Genève | CH

Lien Nguyen Thi
GCP Program Officer Vietnam
  nguyenlien at globalcoffeeplatform.org

  lienftu