[opportunities] MDF Promotion for Training Courses in June 2020 – Advocacy & Policy Influencing – 01-04 June – Hanoi, Vietnam

MDF Indochina mdfic at mdf.nl
Thu Apr 2 17:50:42 +07 2020

 Dear members,

 Warmest greetings from MDF Vietnam. We hope you and your families stay
safe and sound.

In the context of the business/operation disruption for Covid-19, in
order to support Vietnam-based organizations during this hard time, we
offer a 20% discount on all training courses in Vietnamese language that
will take place in June 2020 for registrations made before 25 May 2020.
 The first training course in this promotion is “Advocacy & Policy
Influencing” (Vietnamese language) which is planned in Hanoi on 01 – 04
June 2020. Here is some brief information of the course:

COURSE OBJECTIVES
 By the end of this course, you will:
 ·         Understand how to embed advocacy actions in your
organization’s plans.
 ·         Use practical tools and methods to plan, prepare, implement
and evaluate advocacy initiatives.
 ·         Analyze stakeholders and policy context.
 ·         Gain insight into building strong coalitions, select your
political targets, frame your messages in convincing ways.
 ·         Practice how to conduct influential lobby meetings.
 ·         Learn how to monitor advocacy results

COURSE INFORMATION
 ·         Course date: 01 – 04 June 2020
 ·         Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
 ·         Language: Vietnamese
 ·         Original course fee: 9,500,000 VND
 ·         Special discounted course fee: 7,600,000 VND (excluding tax;
including lunch, materials and tea breaks)
 ·         Registration deadline: 15 May 2020

REGISTRATION
 Please register online here or contact us:

* MDF      Asia registration: mdfasia at mdf.nl
* Duong      Nguyen: mdfic at mdf.nl