[opportunities] MACDI - Request for a job advert

Hoa Phuong phuonghoa.macdi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 14:44:28 +07 2020

Dear madam/sir,

Through the introduction of Ms. Ngan at Ngocentre. I know I can also send
this advert to your 'opportunities' mailing list at
*opportunities at ngocentre.org.vn
<opportunities at ngocentre.org.vn>* for a wider circulation. So can you help
me post at *opportunities at ngocentre.org.vn <opportunities at ngocentre.org.vn>*
to get many job opportunities?

Thank you very much!

*NGUYEN THI PHUONG HOA *E :  phuonghoa.macdi at gmail.com

*HR Staff                                            *M :  0986 289 780

Microfinance and Community A :  324/22/15, Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Ha Noi

Development Institute (MACDI) W : www.macdivn.org