[opportunities] Call for consultancy: Evaluate the actual application of 1M5R, 3R3I & AWD + End-line evaluation

Tiep Do tiep.do at rikolto.org
Mon Dec 28 15:40:55 +07 2020

Dear All,

Rikolto is currently seeking a local consultant to support Rikolto in Vietnam on: assessment on the actual application level of 1M5R, 3R3I and AWD of farmers in Dong Thap, Kien Giang and other provinces in Mekong Delta, and end-line evaluation of the 5-year rice programme in Dong Thap and Kien Giang.

It would be much appreciated if you could circulate this vacancy annoucement to those who might be suitable and interested in the post.

***

Dear Ms. Ngan,

Please help us post this advertisement on NGORC website as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support!

Best Regards,
Tiep Do (Ms.)
Admin Officer
[cid:image001.png at 01D6DD01.F58E0740]
House no.4, 249A Thuy Khue Compound, Thuy Khue Street, Tay Ho district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (+84) 24-6258 3640/41 ext.0  |  Mobile: (+84) 978229890
What will we eat tomorrow?<https://www.rikolto.org/en/what-will-we-eat-tomorrow>
http://rikolto.org/vietnam | Twitter<http://twitter.com/RikoltoVN> | Facebook<http://facebook/rikoltoVN> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/448431/>