[opportunities] UNC Vietnam: Vacancy of Clinical Research Coordinator

Admin UNC admin at unc.edu.vn
Thu Feb 6 16:46:22 +07 2020

To whom it may concern,

The University of North Carolina (UNC) is a project office of the University
of North Carolina at Chapel Hill to conduct HIV prevention researches in
Vietnam. We have been conducting a number of randomized control trials
(RCTs) both behavioral and clinical research in men and women from general
and key populations in Vietnam for 15 years.

We have been conducting HPTN 083, a clinical trial to evaluate the safety
and efficacy of the injectable agent, cabotegravir (CAB LA), for
pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) in HIV-uninfected cisgender men and
transgender women who have sex with men (MSM and TGW). This study is
conducted by The University of North Carolina (UNC), Hanoi Medical
University in a cooperation with the 198 Hospital for 7 years. We are now
seeking a talented, dedicated and committed individual to join our team with
the position of Clinical Research Coordinator working at study site/Yen Hoa
Health Clinic, Cau Giay District Health Center, Hanoi.

Position:             Clinical Research Coordinator

                             Full-time position. Based in Hanoi.

Please refer to the attached file for more details. Or please find the link
below for your advertisement on NGORC's website:

https://ngocentre.org.vn/jobs/clinical-research-coordinator-8

Interested candidates are invited to email a cover letter with contacts for
three references and a CV to Mrs. Luong Thi My Ly at lylm at live.unc.edu (in
the subject line, please put "Clinical Research Coordinator"), or by post to
the UNC office at 3rd Floor, Yen Hoa Health Clinic: Lot E2, Duong Dinh Nghe
Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi no later than 17:00 on 05 March 2020.

Kindly thanks and best regards,

Lam Thi Binh

Email: admin at unc.edu.vn <mailto:admin at unc.edu.vn>