[opportunities] Christina Noble Children's Foundation Job posting in Feb 2020

Thanh Vo thanh.vo at cncf.org
Fri Feb 14 13:33:06 +07 2020

To valued candidates,

After a long Tet break, please kindly send us your updated CV if you want to find new opportunity in 2020.

Christina Noble Children's Foundation is a British NGO with thirty year history in Vietnam with more than 156 projects and programmes implementing since 1989. We are seeking those candidates to join in our dynamic team for following positions:

https://ngocentre.org.vn/jobs/child-sponsorship-programme-officer-0
https://ngocentre.org.vn/jobs/admin-cum-accountant-officer-0

Email me thanh.vo at cncf.org or send your application to our office at 38 Tu Xuong, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.

Best regards,

Vo Dieu Thanh

Office Manager

Christina Noble Children's Foundation - Est. 1989

Vietnam: 38 Tu Xuong Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City

Mongolia: Gerel Centre, 1/4 Jigjidjav Street, Ulaanbaatar 15160

British Charity Registration: 1007484

Tel: + 84 28 3932 6484 | Mobile: + 84 (0) 903 65 99 69

[icon]

Facebook: ChristinaNobleChildrensFoundationInt<https://www.facebook.com/ChristinaNobleChildrensFoundationInt/>

Instagram: christina_noble_foundation<https://www.instagram.com/christina_noble_foundation/>

Website: cncf.org

The information in this e-mail, and any attachments, is intended for the addressee(s) or organisation named above. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, or person responsible for delivering this information to the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. The information in this e-mail may also be confidential and may also be privileged