[opportunities] 2 last slots in the training workshop Leadership & People Management in Hanoi (MDF Asia)

Tung Manh Nguyen tng at mdf.nl
Thu Feb 20 18:00:50 +07 2020

Dear members,

There are 2 last places in our upcoming training workshop "Leadership &
People Management" in Hanoi, Vietnam. We would like to announce the last
call to fill up these 2 places.

COURSE INFORMATION
	●  Course name: Leadership & People Management
	●  Time: 3 - 6 March 2020
	●  Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
	●  Course language: English
	●  Trainer: Mart Scheepers (International trainer & consultant
from MDF Asia, Myanmar Office)
	●  Course fee: 920 EUR (excluding 10% tax)
	●  Registration & information: here
( https://mdf.nl/leadership-and-people-management-20)
We look forward to welcoming you to be part of the workshop. If you
have any further questions, please, feel free to contact us.

Thank you so much.

Tung Nguyen (Mr.)| Regional Marketing Coordinator | MDF Asia (Vietnam
Office) | R501, Building A1, Diplomatic Compound, 298 Kim Ma Street, Ba
Dinh District, Hanoi,Vietnam|T: +84 (0)24 6258 4438
( tel:+840462584438) | Mobile: +84 (0) 982 922 935
( tel:+8401648936666)

MDF Asia Training & Consultancy Empowering people, creating impact.