[opportunities] [Blue Dragon Children's Foundation] - Grants management and impact monitoring coordinator

Nguyen Thi Bich Nguyet nguyet at bdcf.org
Tue Jul 28 14:10:17 +07 2020

Hi Ms Ngan,

Please help me  advert to our 'opportunities' mailing list one more time.

Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation serves children in crisis throughout
Vietnam. We believe that every child deserves the best care we can offer.
Blue Dragon kids are street kids, children with disabilities, and children
who have been trafficked. We rescue kids from danger and slavery, reunite
them with their families when we can, and provide all the services needed
for recovery and growth.

Learn more about us at www.bluedragon.org

We invite passionate and highly motivated Vietnamese applicants for the
position of *Vietnamese **Grants management and impact monitoring
coordinator*, working in our Hanoi centre. A detailed job description can
be found in <here>
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J0zabTqev8ukAFOw06HQFKhctEmY5osY/view?usp=sharing>

We are looking for people who wish to serve, love to work in a team, and
are excited by fast-paced challenges.

Blue Dragon is a child safe organization and provides equal employment
opportunities for open positions to all suitable person without
discrimination.  We encourage people with disabilities and from minority
groups to apply.

Please send your CV and letter of introduction (including the names and
details of 2 professional referees we may contact) to jobs at bdcf.org.
Contact person: Ms Nguyen Thi Bich Nguyet

Nguyễn Thị Bích Nguyệt
Administration and Staffing services
(+84) 24 3717 0544

*www.bluedragon.org <http://www.bluedragon.org/>*

<https://www.facebook.com/bluedragonvietnam/>
<https://twitter.com/BlueDragonVN>
<https://www.instagram.com/bluedragonchildren/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-dragon-children%27s-foundation>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC09EE8mdmj3XBz_rE1dEPxw>
*To date, Blue Dragon has: *
Rescued 948 people from trafficking
Represented 101 people in court cases
Sent 5,085 kids back to school & training
Provided shelter to 905 girls & boys
Placed 326 teens in jobs
Served 588,311 meals
Built 110 homes for families
Reunited 576 runaways with their families
Obtained legal papers for 13,502 people
Played 2,932 games of soccer!