[opportunities] Employment Opportunities at World Vision Vietnam: Hoa Binh

Nguyen Thu Huong Nguyen_Thu_Huong at wvi.org
Wed Apr 14 14:35:52 +07 2021

Dear all,
We are looking for Vietnamese competent candidates to fill the following vacancy/ Tổ chức TNTGVN đang tìm kiếm các ứng viên cho vị trí :
WVV Sponsorship Facilitator/ Nhân viên bảo trợ – 01 position/01 vị trí
Work base/Nơi làm việc: Da Bac district, Hoa Binh province/ huyện Đà Bắc, tỉnh Hoà Bình
Deadline for application/Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 28 April 2021

Please find the detailed Terms of Reference in attached file as below:

Interested candidates are invited to send your updated CV and application letter to the email address: nguyen_thu_huong at wvi.org or:

People and Culture Department
World Vision International - Vietnam
Address: 9th floor, Mercury Building, 444 Hoang Hoa Tham, Tay Ho, HN
Tel:  0243 943 9920 (Ext:108)

World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization which works to improve the quality of life of people, especially children, who are marginalized and living in poverty regardless of religion, race and gender.

We appreciate if you could help to circulate the information to your networks. Thank you very much for your support.

Best regards,

Nguyen Thu Huong
Senior People and Culture Officer
World Vision Vietnam
Office Address: 9th floor, 444 Hoang Hoa Tham Street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi
Office Phone: +84 24 39439920, ext 108
Mobile: +84 936 001 573  |  email: nguyen_thu_huong at wvi.org<mailto:nguyen_thu_huong at wvi.org>  | GMT 7+ | wvi.org.vn
[W960-0009-005]
World Vision is focused on helping the most vulnerable children to overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.