[opportunities] [World Vision International Vietnam] Advertise Consultant hiring

Pham Thu Huong pham_thu_huong at wvi.org
Fri Feb 19 22:30:36 +07 2021

Dear Ms. Ngan,

Kindly help to advertise the job post as the attachment:

Consultant for RESEARCH LEAD TO CONDUCT NATURAL FARMING RESEARCH IN VIETNAM
Deadline for application: 5 March 2021

Thank you, Ms. Ngan.

Best regards,

Huong Thu Pham (Fiona)
Senior People and Culture Officer
People and Culture Department
World Vision International Vietnam
Phone: +84 2 439 439 920 - Ext:123 | Email: pham_thu_huong at wvi.org | Skype: huongpham25 | http://wvi.org.vn/career.html
[cid:image001.png at 01D7070E.953A9520]
World Vision is focused on helping the most vulnerable children to overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in

the most dangerous places. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.