[opportunities] [Blue Dragon] - Experienced Social Worker recruitment

Jobs @ Blue jobs at bdcf.org
Tue Feb 23 09:11:11 +07 2021

Dear everyone,

We are an HR team from Blue Dragon Children's Foundation. We are in the
recruitment process for a Social Worker position. Please see the details
below.

Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation (Blue Dragon) serves children in crisis
throughout Vietnam. We believe that every child deserves exceptional care
and a chance to thrive. Blue Dragon kids are street kids, children with
disabilities, and young people who have been trafficked. After rescuing
children from danger and slavery, we reunite them with their family and
provide all the services needed for recovery and growth while advocating
for improvements to policy and law.

Learn more about us at www.bluedragon.org.

We invite passionate and highly motivated Vietnamese applicants for the
position of *Experienced* *Social worker*, working in our Hanoi centre. A
detailed job description can be found <here>
<https://ngocentre.org.vn/files/20210222-jd-nhan-vien-ctxh-co-kinh-nghiem.pdf>
for
details.

We are looking for people who wish to serve, love to work in a team, and
are excited by fast-paced challenges. Blue Dragon is a child safe
organization and provides equal employment opportunities for open positions
to all suitable person without discrimination.  We encourage people with
disabilities and from minority groups to apply.

Please send your CV and letter of introduction (including the names and
details of 2 professional referees we may contact) to jobs at bdcf.org. Contact
person: Ms Nguyen Thi Lan

Thanks.

--
Nguyen Thi Lan
Nhóm Nhân sự / HR team
(+84) 24 3717 0544
<https://www.bluedragon.org/>
*www.bluedragon.org <http://www.bluedragon.org/>*
<https://www.facebook.com/bluedragonvietnam/>
<https://twitter.com/BlueDragonVN>
<https://www.instagram.com/bluedragonchildren/>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-dragon-children%27s-foundation>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC09EE8mdmj3XBz_rE1dEPxw>
*To date, Blue Dragon has: *
Rescued 1,000 people from trafficking
Represented 120 people in court cases
Sent 5,259 kids back to school & training
Provided shelter to 1,127 girls & boys
Placed 348 teens in jobs
Served 594,810 meals
Built 117 homes for families
Reunited 607 runaways with their families
Obtained legal papers for 13,514 people
Played 3,058 games of soccer!