[opportunities] Join with us in Leadership & People Management training in Hanoi in this July

MDF Indochina mdfic at mdf.nl
Tue Jun 29 12:26:14 +07 2021

Dear members,

We are pleased to inform you that we will be providing a course on "Leadership & People Management" (Vietnamese language) in Hanoi on 26 - 29 July 2021.
This course is designed to support formal & informal leaders, managers at all levels and for those who are aspiring to a leadership position & especially those facing challenges in leading others.
By the end of this course, you will:

  *   Know more about yourself as a person and a leader, including: specific strengths and what is holding you back
  *   Be aware of different styles of leadership, what type of leader you are and how you can develop further
  *   Have sharpened practical skills in leading and managing others (feedback, coaching, team work, conflict management, & resistance)
  *   Understand diversity and cultural issues in leadership
COURSE INFORMATION

  *   Course date: 26 - 29 July 2021
  *   Location: Hanoi, Vietnam (the course might be switch to online training due to the pandemic)
  *   Language: Vietnamese
  *   Course fee: 10,500,000 VND (excluding tax; including lunch, materials and tea breaks)
  *   Registration deadline: 16 July 2021
SPECIAL OFFERS

  *   10% discount to MDF alumni who attended an MDF course within the last 02 years
  *   01 free place for a group of 06 registrations from the same organization
Register online here<https://mdf.nl/k%E1%BB%B9-n%C4%83ng-l%C3%A3nh-%C4%91%E1%BA%A1o-v%C3%A0-qu%E1%BA%A3n-l%C3%BD-con-ng%C6%B0%E1%BB%9Di-3>
More information about the course can be found on here<https://mdf.nl/sites/mdf.nl/files/documents/LPM%20VN%202021%20-%20change%20date.pdf>. We look forward to welcoming you or your staff on our course.
Thank you and best regards,

Nguyen Thi Minh Duong | Administration & Marketing Assistant | MDF Training & Consultancy Vietnam office
Office: +84 24 6258 4438 | Cell: +84 978 900 026 | Skype: minhduong269 |  www.mdf.nl<http://www.mdf.nl/> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/mdf-training-&-consultancy> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/MDF.Training.Consultancy/> | MDFtweets<https://twitter.com/mdftweets>
R501-502, A1 Building, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, 298 Kim Ma Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi, Vietnam
MDF Training & Consultancy has 35 years of solid experience in empowering people and creating social impact. Check our upcoming courses at www.mdf.nl<http://www.mdf.nl/>.
[cid:image001.png at 01D76CE1.F077BF60]