[opportunities] Free Learning Event on mainstreaming mental health to circulate to members and staff

Matt Kletzing mattkletzing at unitededge.net
Tue Mar 2 20:01:42 +07 2021

Dear colleagues,

We want to invite your members and staff to our next free, informal online
Spotlight event called *Beyond Stigma: Mainstreaming Mental Health *that
will take place from *14:00-15:30 Bangkok time on Thursday, 18 March via
Zoom*. Like all these events, it's free and open to all -- but participants
need to sign up as soon as possible here
<https://united-edge.typeform.com/to/MoDqMJ> to get the Zoom meeting link
since we have a limited number of places.

*Can you please forward this invitation to the free event to your members
and staff?*

In solidarity,

Matt

[image: BEYOND STIGMA.jpg]

*Beyond Stigma: Mainstreaming Mental Health*

In our work for justice, the mental health of individuals and communities
often takes a back seat. Come explore why and how to keep it a priority --
no matter what type of project you work on. This call isn't just for mental
health practitioners but for ALL of us!

Our next free, informal online Spotlight event will take place from
*14:00-15:30
Bangkok time on Thursday, 18 March via Zoom*. Please sign up as soon as
possible here <https://united-edge.typeform.com/to/MoDqMJ> to get the Zoom
meeting link.

Our online Spotlight events are designed to showcase alternative models, to
be a safe space for discussing issues of justice, and to connect with
others. Each one is different. We had 200 people sign up for our last
event, which focused on climate justice. If you missed it, you can watch
the recording on our community page <https://www.unitededge.net/community> at
any time.

Matthew Kletzing

Director
*United Edge*

t +447745908105
m +841225171308
s mkletzing

www.unitededge.net

United Edge is the trading name for United Edge Services Ltd which is a
social enterprise registered in England and Wales as a limited company with
company number 10726517. Our registered address is 71-75 Shelton Street,
London, UK, WC2H 9JQ