[opportunities] Fw: Embassy of Ireland_ posting request

Nguyen Pham HANOI EM Nguyen.Pham at dfanet.ie
Wed Nov 3 10:46:19 +07 2021

Dear colleagues,

As being advised in the email below, kindly also circulate this consultancy requested by the Embassy of Ireland to your mailing list.

Many thanks and best regards,

Pham Thi Hanh Nguyen I Programme Officer I Irish Aid I Embassy of Ireland I (2F) 41A Ly Thai To, Hanoi, Vietnam I Tel: 0084-9387809 I Fax: 0084-9743295 I Mobile: 0902103849 I DFA Internal number: 5655659 I www.facebook.com/irishembassyinvietnam<http://www.facebook.com/irishembassyinvietnam>