[opportunities] ADVERTISEMENT: Employment Opportunities at World Vision Vietnam

Trang Do Thu do_thu_trang at wvi.org
Wed Nov 3 17:48:15 +07 2021

Dear All,
We are looking for Vietnamese competent candidates to fill the following vacancy/Tổ chức TNTGVN đang tìm kiếm ứng viên cho vị trí :
WVV Area Program Finance Officer/ Nhân viên tài chính chương trình vùng: 1 position/ 1 vị trí
Work base/Nơi làm việc: Hai Lang district, Quang Tri province.
Deadline for application/Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 13 November 2021.
For detailed Job advertisement, job description please find on following page/ Vui lòng xem thông tin chi tiết trên trang tuyển dụng bên dưới:
WVV AP Finance Officer in Hai Lang, Quang Tri | Vietnam | World Vision (wvi.org)<https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/vietnam/finance/wvv-ap-finance-officer-in-hai-lang-quang-tri/18085>

Interested candidates are invited to submit your application on the website/ Các ứng viên quan tâm, vui lòng ứng tuyển trực tiếp trên trang web

WV Vietnam give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender. A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.

Kind regards,

Do Thu Trang (Ms.)
People and Culture Assistant
World Vision Vietnam
Office Address: 9th floor, 444 Hoang Hoa Tham Street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi
Officer Phone: +84 24 39439920
Mobile +84 97.194.2395|  email: trang_do_thu at wvi.org    | GMT 7+ | wvi.org<https://wvi.org/>/vietnam
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D6A6F0.819C6300]

World Vision is focused on helping the most vulnerable children to overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.