[opportunities] Employment opportunity at World Vision Vietnam - Development Facilitator in Quan Son, Thanh Hoa

Le Hoang Anh Ngoc Le_Hoang_Anh_Ngoc at wvi.org
Fri Nov 5 10:37:34 +07 2021

Dear All,
We are looking for Vietnamese competent candidates to fill the following vacancy/ Tổ chức TNTGVN đang tìm kiếm các ứng viên cho vị trí :
WVV Development Facilitator/ Điều phối viên phát triển cộng đồng

Work base/Nơi làm việc: Quan Son, Thanh Hoa/ Quan Sơn, Thanh Hoá
Deadline for application/Hạn nộp hồ sơ: November 19, 2021

**********************
Dear NGO admin,

Could you please help to post these advertisement, separately via different postings on your website. Thank you very much.

Best Regards!

Ms. Le Hoang Anh Ngoc
People and Culture Officer
World Vision Vietnam
Office Address: 9th floor, 444 Hoang Hoa Tham Street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi
Office Phone: +84 24 39439920
mobile: +84 975 303 883  |  email: le_hoang_anh_ngoc at wvi.org<mailto:le_hoang_anh_ngoc at wvi.org>  | GMT 7+ | wvi.org.vn
[W960-0009-005]
World Vision is focused on helping the most vulnerable children to overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.