[opportunities] UNC Vietnam: Vacancy of UNC- Project Officer, SA Lead

Le, Nga Thi ngale at email.unc.edu
Fri Oct 8 13:21:11 +07 2021

To whom it may concern,

The University of North Carolina (UNC) is a project office of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill to conduct HIV prevention research in Vietnam. We have been conducting a number of randomized control trials (RCTs) both behavioral and clinical research in men and women from general and key populations in Vietnam for 15 years).

We are recruiting 01 qualified and motivated Vietnamese candidate to the Project Officer, SA Lead position based in Hanoi Office.
For more detailed works, please refer to Advertisement attached.

If you are interested in working with us, please send your cover letter with contacts for three references and a CV to Mrs. Luong Thi My Ly at lylm at live.unc.edu<mailto:lylm at live.unc.edu> quoting the position title in the subject line "Program Officer - SA Lead", or by post to the UNC office at Room 407-408, Building A2, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound, 298 Kim Ma street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi, no later than 25 October 2021.
We are sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview

Thanks and best regards,

Le Thi Nga | Admin Assistant cum Accountant
UNC Vietnam project office
Apartment 407-408, A2 Building, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound,
298 Kim Ma street, Ba Dinh district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Mobile: +84.945.319.275| Office: +84.4.3211-5839 (Ext. 101)
Email: ngale at email.unc.edu<mailto:ngale at email.unc.edu>