[opportunities] ADVERTISEMENT: Employment Opportunities in Nhu Xuan - Thanh Hoa - September 2021

Quyen Tran Ngoc tran_ngoc_quyen at wvi.org
Fri Sep 17 15:26:41 +07 2021

Dear All,
We are looking for Vietnamese competent candidates to fill the following vacancy/ Tổ chức TNTGVN đang tìm kiếm các ứng viên cho vị trí :

Branch Manager/ Trưởng Chi nhánh – (01 positions/ 01 vị trí)

Deadline for application/Hạn nộp hô sơ:  - 30th Septemner 2021
Work base/Nơi làm việc: Nhu Xuan District, Thanh Hoa Province

For detailed Job advertisement, Job description please find on following page/ Vui lòng xem thông tin chi tiết trên trang tuyển dụng bên dưới:

Tuyển dụng Trưởng Chi Nhánh - Ban Tài Chính Vi Mô - Như Xuân- Thanh Hóa tại World VISION Vietnam (vietnamworks.com)<https://www.vietnamworks.com/truong-chi-nhanh-ban-tai-chinh-vi-mo-nhu-xuan-thanh-hoa-1420096-jv/?source=searchResults&searchType=2&placement=1420096&sortBy=date>
Interested candidates are invited to submit your application on the website/ Các ứng viên quan tâm, vui lòng ứng tuyển trực tiếp trên trang web
WV Vietnam give equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race and gender. A competitive salary, benefits and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.
Kind regards,

Tran Ngoc Quyen
People and Culture Officer
World Vision Vietnam
Office Address: 9th floor, 444 Hoang Hoa Tham Street, Tay Ho District, Hanoi
Office Phone: +84 24 39439920
Mobile: +84 968 862 040|  email: tran_ngoc_quyen at wvi.org<mailto:tran_ngoc_quyen at wvi.org>  | GMT 7+ | wvi.org<https://wvi.org/>/vietnam
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D7718B.B4030A90]

World Vision is focused on helping the most vulnerable children to overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.