[opportunities] [Save the Children International]: Invitation for Competitive Offer Package

Tuyen, Nguyen Huu Nguyenhuu.Tuyen at savethechildren.org
Wed Jul 13 13:41:05 +07 2022

Dear Sir/Madam,

Save the Children is the world's leading independent organization for children. We work in 120 countries. We save children's lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfill their potential. We work together, with our partners, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.

We are looking for a qualified consulting firm/individual consultant to conduct research on Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health.

The selection of the consulting firm/individual consultant for this assignment will be based on the attached evaluation criteria (Appendix 3).

If you are interested, please participate in a Competitive Offer Package by submitting the following documents:

  1.  01 copy of business registration certificate (for consulting firm) or the copy of valid ID for the individual consultant;
  2.  Quotation according to the attached form (Appendix 1- RFQ), in which commitment to comply with mandatory policies of SCI (attached Appendix 2);
  3.  Provide information in SCI Supplier's registration form in the link: SCI Supplier Data Form (Vietnam) (office.com)<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=GT3vN1EWUkS3YdwkFL8EFmACnfRoXHVEohwFgvEbiRFUMzhMQVJVNUtWRTlWU1ZYNUVXRjJFQlNIWS4u>
  4.  Submit the updated CV of the team leader (for consulting firm) or CV of the individual consultant who will implement this assignment.
  5.  Technical proposal: Outline of approach, methodology, budget proposal and timeline to undertake the assignment.
  6.  Maximum 03 samples of reports similar to this assignment within the last 10 years with the role of the research leadership.

The Bid package must be received no later than 10:00 A.M on July 20th, 2022.
Failure to meet the closing time may result in the offer being void.

Application method:
Bidding documents should be sent to the designated email address:  Vietnam.Quotation at savethechildren.org;<mailto:Vietnam.Quotation at savethechildren.org>

Note when submitting bid package:

1.       This e-mail box is a private bidding mailbox, DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS regarding competitive quotations to this email address.

2.       The subject of the email must contain the information "Competitive Offer Package research on Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health".

3.       All documents should be clearly labeled so that the procurement committee can understand which part of the competitive quote each document relates to.

4.       Do not copy any other SCI email addresses into the submission email as this may invalidate the Competitive Offer Package and not be considered.

Should you require further information or clarification on the requirements, please contact: Mr. Nguyen Huu Tuyen at the email address: nguyenhuu.tuyen at savethechildren.org<mailto:nguyenhuu.tuyen at savethechildren.org>

We hope to receive the offer from you and thank you for your cooperation.

Yours Sincerely,
Nguyen Huu Tuyen | Supply Chain Officer | Save the Children | Vietnam Country Office | 9th Floor, VietBank Building, 70-72 Ba Trieu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi | nguyenhuu.tuyen at savethechildren.org<mailto:nguyenhuu.tuyen at savethechildren.org> | Mobile phone: +84 903486628 |Office phone: +84 (24)35735050 ext 517
Follow us: Website<https://vietnam.savethechildren.net/> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/SaveChildrenVN> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/savethechildren_vn/>

[Deliver the Smiles Banner 1]