[opportunities] [Blue Dragon] Recruiting Construction Project Officer in Hue

Jobs @ Blue jobs at bdcf.org
Tue Mar 22 16:40:00 +07 2022

Blue Dragon Children's Foundation is looking to recruit a Construction
Project Officer. Please see the details below.

Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation serves children in crisis throughout
Vietnam. We believe that every child deserves exceptional care and a chance
to thrive. Blue Dragon kids are street kids, children with disabilities,
and young people who have been trafficked. After rescuing children from
danger and slavery, we reunite them with their family and provide all the
services needed for recovery and growth while advocating for improvements
to policy and law.

Learn more about us at www.bluedragon.org.

We invite passionate and highly motivated *Vietnamese applicants* for the
position of Construction Project Officer, working in Hue.  A detailed job
description can be found <here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KbVathVlspt_wPwfHZY6kEQld7bGr2wT/view?usp=sharing>
>.

We are looking for people who wish to serve, love to work in a team, and
are excited by fast-paced challenges.

Blue Dragon is a child-safe organisation and provides equal employment
opportunities for open positions to all suitable person without
discrimination. We encourage people with disabilities and from minority
groups to apply.

Please send your CV and *letter of introduction *(including the names and
details of 2 professional referees we may contact) to jobs at bdcf.org. Contact
person: Ms. Hoang Ngoc Diep Anh.

Thank you!

--
Nhóm Nhân sự / HR team
(+84) 24 3717 0544

*www.bluedragon.org <http://www.bluedragon.org/>*

*To date, Blue Dragon has: *
Rescued 1,080 people from trafficking
Represented 181 people in court cases
Sent 5,813 kids back to school & training
Provided shelter to 1,289 girls & boys
Placed 364 teens in jobs
Served 626,693 meals
Built 214 homes for families
Reunited 658 runaways with their families
Obtained legal papers for 13,523 people
Played 3,145 games of soccer!