[opportunities] Đại sứ quán Peru tuyển dụng - Trade Assistant

Huyen Nguyen huyennguyen at peruembassy.vn
Wed Jul 5 10:43:26 +07 2023

Dear Sir or Madam,

This is Huyen from Peru Embassy in Viet Nam. We are looking for the new candidate for the post of Trade Assistant. Could you please help to post this advertisement on you Facebook page. I am sharing the JD in attachment for you ref.

We also post the full information in the VUFO-NGO page as link below:

https://ngocentre.org.vn/jobs/trade-assistant

Thank you and Best regards,

Huyen

Huyen NGUYEN THANH (Mrs.)

Operation Manager

Embassy of Peru

Viet Nam

CornerStone Building, Level 14

16 Phan Chu Trinh St., Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam

Tel (+84) 4 3936 3082 (ext.105)| Fax (+84) 4 3936 3081

Mob (+84) 912 851 854