[opportunities] World Vision Vietnam is looking for a Project Manager - Asia Value Formation project

Ngoc Pham pham_hong_ngoc at wvi.org
Mon Jun 26 14:14:57 +07 2023

Dear Sir/Madam,

World Vision Vietnam is currently seeking a qualified and highly motivated Vietnamese candidates who are committed to working for the position of Project Manager – Asia Value Formation project. The project “Asia Value Formation Project” aimed to equip children 12-18 years old in 6 Area Programs in Yen Bai and Tuyen Quang provinces to have positive and peaceful relationships with families and communities.

This position will be based in Yen Bai or Tuyen Quang province. Please kindly find the link below for full responsibilities and requirements for this position:
WVV Project Manager – Asia Value Formation project<https://wvi.org.vn/filed-offices/wvv-project-manager-%E2%80%93-asia-value-formation-project-ren303.html>

 Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply by sending your resume to: WVV_Recruitment at wvi.org<mailto:WVV_Recruitment at wvi.org> no later than July 7, 2023.

Thank you and best regards,

Pham Hong Ngoc
People and Culture Officer
World Vision International in Vietnam
Office Phone: +84 243 943 9920 – Ext: 118  |  Email: pham_hong_ngoc at wvi.org  |  Skype: ngocpham6795  |  wvi.org.vn<https://wvi.org.vn/>
#WeAreWorldVisionVietnam<https://wvi.org.vn/career.html>

[email banner]
World Vision is focused on helping the most vulnerable children to overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.