[opportunities] PATH | Please circulate the Request for Proposal RFP# 2023-STEPS-02 Establishment of Private sector engagement data management system/platform for VAAC

Hang Nguyen Thuc htnguyen at path.org
Mon May 22 17:52:26 +07 2023

Dear Colleagues,
PATH is the leader in global health innovation. An international nonprofit organization, we save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms-vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations-that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health. Learn more at www.path.org<http://www.path.org>.
To roll-out the PSE plan and support the Vietnam Administration for HIV/AIDS Control (VAAC) to overall coordination and management of HIV PSE data nationwide, the USAID/PATH STEPS initiative will provide technical assistance to the VAAC to establish an HIV PSE data/information management system. This system will be operated and managed by the VAAC. For more details, please see the attached Request for Proposal.
Could you please circulate the RFP to whom it may concern.
Thanks and best regards,

[cid:image001.png at 01D98CD6.28E0EE60]

Nguyen Thuc Hang
Procurement Associate

Address: #1101, 11th Floor, Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street | Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Tel: 84-24-3936 2215/Ext.175 | Fax: 84-24-3936 2216 | Mob: 84-862844184
path.org<http://www.path.org/>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/PATHglobalhealth/>  |  Twitter<https://twitter.com/PATHtweets/>  |  LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/path/>

The information in this message, including any attachments, is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and may be privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, alteration, dissemination, retention, distribution, or use in any way of this message, its contents, and any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.