[opportunities] Exciting Job Openings at IIX Vietnam - Apply Now!

IIX Vietnam iixvietnam at iixglobal.com
Fri May 26 14:02:53 +07 2023

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inform you about two
fantastic job opportunities at IIX in Vietnam <https://iixglobal.com/>. If
you or anyone you know is interested and qualified for these positions, we
encourage you to apply.

Project Manager - Link to Job Description
<https://ngocentre.org.vn/jobs/project-manager-166>
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing key
projects at IIX Vietnam. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced
professional with excellent project management skills. If you thrive in a
dynamic environment and have a passion for creating social impact, this
position might be the perfect fit for you.

Associate Research Advisory - Link to Job Description
<https://ngocentre.org.vn/jobs/associate-research-advisory>
As an Associate Research Advisory, you will play a crucial role in
supporting our research and advisory initiatives. We are seeking
individuals with strong analytical skills and a keen interest in
sustainable development and impact investing. If you are eager to
contribute to innovative solutions and drive positive change, we encourage
you to apply for this position.

IIX Vietnam is a leading organization working towards advancing sustainable
and inclusive economies. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity
to make a meaningful impact and collaborate with like-minded individuals
dedicated to social and environmental causes.

To apply for either of these positions, please follow the respective links
provided above. The application process details can be found within the job
descriptions. Feel free to share this email and the job openings with your
networks as well.

We appreciate your interest and look forward to receiving applications from
talented individuals who are eager to join our team at IIX Vietnam.

Should you have any questions or require further information, please do not
hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Warm regards,

*Vietnam Country Office*

*Impact Investment Exchange (IIX)*

m:

(+84) 376 423 332

a:
2F Tiktak Co-working Space, 44 Trang Tien St.,
Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam

w:

www.iixglobal.com   e:  iixvietnam at iixglobal.com

*Like us on Facebook  <https://www.facebook.com/IIXglobal> *and  *Follow us
on Twitter! <https://twitter.com/IIXglobal>*

* <https://iixglobal.com/latest-research/>*
*Confidential information may be contained in this message. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and you must
not use the message for any purpose nor disclose it to anyone.*