[opportunities] Invitation to bids: Biodiversity Conservation Project

Viet.Hong Le viet.hong.le at fauna-flora.org
Wed Sep 13 16:06:20 +07 2023

INVITATION TO BIDS

Bid Package: Conduct Protected Area (PA) feasibility study on boundary and core zones with high levels of biodiversity and corridors to connect fragmented habitats outside the core zone of Kon Plong and develop a Protected Area (PA) Feasibility Study for Ba To Quang Ngai province

Purchaser: Fauna & Flora International

Deadline for bid submission: 17:30, 25/9/2023

Detailed bidding process information can be found in the attached Bidding document<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aM5MDo4m8fttNXhznJiTwtjoHn3g92Of/view?usp=drive_link>.

Fauna & Flora International saves species from extinction and habitats from destruction, while improving the livelihoods of local people. Our guiding principles are to work through local partnerships, act as a catalyst for change, make conservation relevant, and base decisions on sound science. Founded in 1903, FFI is the world's longest established international conservation body; our conservation work, and impact, spans the globe.

For more information please visit www.fauna-flora.org<http://www.fauna-flora.org/>

Le Hong Viet
Administrative Officer
Fauna & Flora | www.fauna-flora.org<http://www.fauna-flora.org/>
Tel: +84 (0)24 3719 4117 ext 11 | Mobile: +84 (0) 972520460
Address: No. 2-5, D2, 46 Tran Kim Xuyen Lane, Yen Hoa Ward, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam