[opportunities] Vacancies at LSTF

Lawrence S. Ting Foundation admin at lstf.org.vn
Mon Mar 4 13:17:48 +07 2024

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well. Lawrence S. Ting Foundation (LSTF) was
established in 2005 as a local non-profit and non-government organization
in Vietnam. So far, it has supported about 1.8 million underprivileged
people across the whole country. LSTF mainly provides services and support
in the education and health sectors to people in need. Find more
information from our website: lstf.org.vn

Our strategic focuses for the next 10 years are to support 670,000 children
with disabilities in Vietnam to access quality education as well as to
support the young generation to cultivate needed life skills to prepare for
their future. We, therefore, look for enthusiastic young talents to join
our team, especially those who desire to pave their career path with
interest in development work.

We invite passionate and dedicated individuals to join our team in the
following roles:

*1. Senior Program Officer - Education; *
*2. Senior Program Officer - Health; *
*3. Program Intern - Education.*

For detailed job descriptions and application instructions, please visit:
https://ngocentre.org.vn/jobs/senior-program-officer-education-senior-program-officer-health-program-intern-education

Thank you for your interest in working together with us. We look forward to
welcoming exceptional talents to our family.

Best Regards,

*On behalf of **Lawrence S. Ting Foundation (LSTF)*

*Administration Team*
Website: www.lstf.org.vn
Tel: +84-28-5411-3949