[opportunities] Vietnam Business Partnership Platform (BPP) Program Advisor

Chi Tran chi.tran at mekongeconomics.com
Fri Mar 22 16:19:35 +07 2024

Dear VUFO - NGO Resource Centre's subscribers:

Mekong Economics Ltd (www.mekongeconomics.com) (MKE) is preparing a
proposal for the project “Vietnam Business Partnership Platform”. We are
looking for a Vietnamese expert to fill the position of *Vietnam BPP
Program Advisor* in our proposal. If we are awarded the project, the
Vietnam BPP Program Advisor will be based at the Australian
Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City.

Further details about this post can be found in the file attached or in
this link
<https://ngocentre.org.vn/jobs/vietnam-business-partnership-platform-bpp-program-advisor>
.

Interested candidates are invited to submit their CVs, copies of relevant
degrees and certificates, and cover letters to *lien.tran at mekongeconomics.com
<lien.tran at mekongeconomics.com> by 7 April 2024*. Please indicate the
position title "Vietnam Business Partnership Platform (BPP) Program
Advisor" in the subject line when you send the application.

If you are not interested in this vacancy, it is much appreciated if you
could forward it to someone who might be interested.

Best regards,

*Chi Tran **| Project Officer | Mekong Economics*

Vietnam Office: 9B Ngo Yen The| Nguyen Thai Hoc str.| Dong Da District|
Hanoi

Tel: (8424) 3759 0009 | Mobile: (84) (0) 925466897 | www.mekongeconomics.com