[ppwg] Invitation Letter to the closing workshop of project "Enhancing the Rights of Ethnic Minorities in Cao Bang province"

Linh Dinh linh.dinh at helvetas.org
Thu Dec 5 09:38:17 GMT 2013

Dear development practitioners and concerned organizations

Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation Vietnam and Provincial People's Committee
of Cao Bang province would like to invite you to The Closing Workshop of
The Project Enhancing the Rights of Ethnic Minorities in Cao Bang province.

Time: 8.00-17.00, 19/12/2013
Venue: The Centre for Women and Development, 20 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Ha Noi

On the workshop we will share our project activities, approaches used,
results and impact of the project; and also explore replication of the
project results, the demand of other mountainous provinces on a familiar
project and the oppotunities to cooperate with concerned organisations in
implementing familiars projects in the future.

Please receive the invitation letter in English and Vietnamese in the
attached files. We are looking forward to have to presence in the workshop

*Best Regards*
*Dinh Thi Thuy Linh*
*Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation Vietnam*