[Spmwg] CALL FOR SURVEY ANSWERS ABOUT POLICY ADVOCACY IN VIETNAM

Hoa Hoàng hoanghoa278 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 05:28:13 GMT 2016

Dear Social Performance Management Working Group
My name is Hoang Thi Hoa from Hanoi Foreign Trade University.

My team and I, under the supervision of *Assoc. Prof. Dao Ngoc Tien*, who
is Head of Research and Academic Affair of Foreign Trade University, are
conducting a research with the topic:* "International Trade Policy Advocacy
of Non-state sector in Vietnam". *

As there is few research conducted on this issue before, we are aiming at
investigating and evaluating the participation of civil organizations in
international trade policy advocacy in Vietnam. As you know, international
trade nowadays has expanded and consists of many aspects, therefore, we
send this survey for even working groups in specific issues which may
relate to international trade and particularly FTAs.

The survey form will be sent to civil organizations working in Vietnam. We
would highly appreciate if the organizations receiving this survey could
spend some time answering so that we could analyze the results and make a
practically valuable research work, which is expected to partly devote to
the improvement of policy advocacy of non-state sector in Vietnam.

Here is the link of our survey:
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2708147/SURVEY-FORM-1

For more information, please contact me as information below

Best regards,
Hoàng Thị Hoa
Foreign Trade University
*Address:* 91 Chua Lang Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
*Tel:* 01698193658
*Email:* hoanghoa278 at gmail.com