[vn-marine] Which emerging leader can you empower?

Meredith at Atlas Corps Meredith_at_Atlas_Corps at mail.vresp.com
Tue Jun 21 03:52:46 ICT 2016

Change your Perspective.
Change the World.

Hi Friend,

Did you know that more than 50% of our Fellows hear about Atlas Corps
through referrals? YOU make that difference for us. As we celebrate
our tenth year in 2016, please be a part of our continued growth.

Can you help us find talented and passionate Emerging Global Leaders?
Here are three great ways to get involved:

- APPLY! Are you a professional interested in a year of service in
the United States or Colombia? Apply now: apply.atlascorps.org

- SHARE this opportunity on social media. Forward this email to
friends and colleagues.

Thanks, in advance, for sharing this exciting opportunity. We look
forward to receiving some great applications!

Best,
Meredith

P.S. Would you be able to introduce us to a potential Host for any of
these Top 10 Finalists? (One has already been placed!)
bit.ly/top10atlascorps0916

------------------------
Meredith Newmark
Program Director
Atlas Corps

Apply for a Paid, Overseas Fellowship with Atlas Corps  Atlas Corps
seeks nonprofit professionals from around the world to apply for
Fellowships in the U.S. and Colombia. Atlas Corps engages leaders
committed to the nonprofit sector in 12-18 month, professional
fellowships at organizations to learn best practices, build
organizational capacity, and return home to create a network of
global leaders.

This prestigious fellowship includes a living stipend to cover basic
expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing) and health
insurance.

Priority Deadline for Next Fellowship Class: July 15

We recommend applying early to be considered for the next class.
Exact deadlines, start dates, and program details vary between the
United States and Colombia. Please check our website
apply.atlascorps.org for details.

Share Announcement on Social Media

- FACEBOOK: Want to live abroad and improve the world? Strengthen
civil society through service. Apply for prestigious, paid #EGLI
@AtlasCorps Fellowship! apply.atlascorps.org

- TWITTER: #AtlasCorps seeks Emerging Global leaders (ages 22-35) for
paid Fellowship in US & Colombia. Details at apply.atlascorps.org

- LINKEDIN: Are you ready to develop your leadership skills and join
a global network of inspiring individuals? Apply now for a paid
fellowship in the U.S. or Colombia with Atlas Corps! Apply at
apply.atlascorps.org

Fellow at a Glance:

"Atlas Corps is a two-way street of professional exchange where one
enters as a mid-level professional, and by capacity building, cross
cultural experience and enriched exchange, exits as a global
non-profit leader to address complex issues."

~Kiran Kasim Ali (Pakistan, Class 20. Host: Youth for Understanding,
International Secretariat)

Read more from Kiran and other Fellows on the Atlas Corps blog!
atlascorps.org/blog

APPLY BY JULY 15, 2016

Eligibility Requirements for U.S. Fellowship:

- Must be fluent in English
- Have a Bachelor's degree
- 2-10 years of experience
- Be age 35 or younger
- Commitment to return back to home country/region

Previous Host Organizations have included:

- American Express
- Oxfam
- Ashoka
- Accountability Lab
- Human Rights First
- American Red Cross
- Save the Children
- Creative Associates International
- PYXERA Global
- Voice of America
- UN Foundation

following link:

http://cts.vresp.com/u?59f3cc2031/592dc26e8e/mlpftw

Click below to forward this email to a friend:
http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=59f3cc2031&lid=1462738425&ldh=592dc26e8e

Atlas Service Corps sent this email free of charge using
VerticalResponse for Non-Profits. Non-Profits email free. You email
affordably.

Atlas Service Corps
641 S Street NW Suite 202
Washington, District of Columbia 20001
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html