[Watsan-wg] Updated version Rain Water Harvesting System for sharing.

Dinh Xuan Lam dxlam2010 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 16:36:37 ICT 2016

Dear anh Hoa, chi Ha, chi Hanh and all WASH TWG.

Hope you all find well and good job. I have just come back Ho Chi Minh and
are looking for new job.

I would like share with you all the update version of good model: Rain
Water Harvesting System (RWHS) that I and Save the Children applying so far
in different location in Vietnam. Last time I have shared fooding toilet
that SC have apply in Mekong. Now this model is being large scale in Mekong
and also other locations.

RWHS is very good and suited model for all HHs in countries that high rate
rain water annualy, this model also contribute reduce the facts of climate
change. By experience from Quang Ninh last year. during and after storm,
just only RWHS model can supply good water for people living safety. If
every HH apply this model, people will reduce using water from underground
and reduce the fact of drilling borehole that out of control nowaday in
Vietnam.

Pl let me know if you need more assisting
All the best

Dr Lam
--
Dr DINH XUAN LAM, MD, MPH.