[wildtrade] The Animals Need Your Voice: Asia for Animals Conference Singapore 2014

Louis Ng (ACRES) louis at acres.org.sg
Mon Dec 23 03:10:13 GMT 2013

Animal advocates from over 25 countries/territories representing over 100
organisations will be in Singapore next month to speak up for the animals.
We need you to join us as well!

What better way to start off 2014 for the animals, than by attending the
Asia for Animals Conference 2014 <http://asiaforanimals.com/afa-conference>
: Asia's biggest and most dynamic animal protection event!

We are delighted as well that Mr. K Shanmugam, Singapore's Minister for
Foreign Affairs and Minister for Law, will be the Guest of Honour for the
opening of the conference.

WORKING GROUPS
<http://asiaforanimals.com/afa-conference/afa-conference-workinggroups>

Delegates will be coming together to, for the first time, form Working
Groups to tackle the following issues in Asia:

1.	Animal Testing
2.	Animals in Entertainment
3.	Cetaceans in Captivity
4.	Dog and Cat Meat Trade
5.	Stray Dogs Management
6.	Wildlife Trade

Don't miss your chance to be involved in these pioneering Working Groups and
help brainstorm and draft a common strategy and work plan for 2014.

Take this unique opportunity to gain new skills, share your experiences as
well as network with animal advocates from all over Asia and the rest of the
world.

Register now
<http://asiaforanimals.com/afa-conference/afa-conference-registration>  and
enjoy the heavily subsidised conference rate!
http://asiaforanimals.com/afa-conference/afa-conference-registration

If you are unable to attend the entire conference, Day Passes (1 / 2 / 3 day
passes; only S$100 per day) are now available!
<http://asiaforanimals.com/afa-conference/afa-conference-registration>

We look forward to welcoming you to the conference.

Best wishes,

Louis

ACRES

NB: There will be translation from English to Mandarin and Mandarin to
English during the conference.