[wildtrade] Final call for Early Bird rates: Asia for Animals Conference 2014

Louis Ng (ACRES) louis at acres.org.sg
Thu Dec 12 20:52:13 ICT 2013

Asia for Animals Singapore 2014 <http://asiaforanimals.com/afa-conference>

Early bird rates end on Friday 13th December. Don't miss your chance to join
Asia's biggest, most dynamic animal protection conference at this very
special rate! Early Bird rates for the 5-day conference start at just S$250.

We have a number of exciting presentations
<http://asiaforanimals.com/afa-conference/afa-conference-mainsession>  from
experienced animal protection campaigners lined up, so that you can learn
how to run your campaigns more effectively and achieve even more for the
animals.

There are workshops
<http://asiaforanimals.com/afa-conference/afa-conference-workshops>  on
various topics for you to choose from- from fundraising to humane education
to providing optimal veterinary care- and a whole lot more. Take this unique
opportunity to gain new skills, share your experiences and learn from the
experts!

And, for the first time ever, join one of the Working Group
<http://asiaforanimals.com/afa-conference/afa-conference-workinggroups>
sessions, and play your part in formulating strategies and ongoing
collaborations to tackle some of the biggest animal protection issues in
Asia. Be a part of new coalitions tackling Animal Testing, Animals in
Entertainment, Cetaceans in Captivity, Dog and Cat Meat Trade, Stray Dogs
Management and Wildlife Trade.

And network with animal advocates from Asia and all around the world.

Register now!
http://asiaforanimals.com/afa-conference/afa-conference-registration

We look forward to welcoming you to Singapore!

Best wishes,

Louis

ACRES