[wildtrade] Sun bear education center in East Kalimantan, Indonedsia needs your help! [Animals Asia's dedicated email]

Phan Thuy Trinh AAFVN ptrinh at animalsasia.org
Sun Jan 20 15:28:14 GMT 2013

*Dear all friends and supporters,*

Animals Asia deeply appreciate what you have helped, and make the issue of
saving Animals Asia's bear sanctuary far and wide. And as we continuously
received your support, Vietnam Bear Rescue Centre is allowed to stay and
develop by the Prime Minister.

Now we know that a Sun Bear Education Centre in East Kalimantan, Indonesia
also faced a similar problem: the Sun bear centre has been operating for 8
years, and housed 6 sun bears in an enclosure, now under threat of
relocation.

Please visit *http://en.beruangmadu.org/* to help like what you have
supported Animals Asia. Your support could help a miracle came true again,
and the good things are saved.

Please read the file attached, and the email from Gabriella forwarded here: