[wildtrade] Atlas Corps Fellowship application now open!

Meredith at Atlas Corps Meredith_at_Atlas_Corps at mail.vresp.com
Sat Jun 14 02:18:43 ICT 2014

Hi Friend,

Thank you for your support of Atlas Corps! We founded Atlas Corps on
the principal that talent is equally distributed around the world but
opportunity is not; help us find talented and passionate
professionals for our next class of leaders. Applications are now
open for our January class!

Are you ready to help us recruit more Fellows? Here are three great
ways to get involved:

Apply! Are you a professional interested of a year of service in the
United States? Share this opportunity on social media. Forward this
email to friends and colleagues.  Thanks, in advance, for sharing
this great opportunity! More info: bit.ly/AtlasCorps17

Best-

Meredith

P.S. We are also excited to be continuing some special initiatives to
support nonprofit professionals from Sudan and South Sudan -
www.atlascorps.org/sudanandsouthsudanfellowship.php and South Korea -
www.atlascorps.org/Atlas-Corps-Asan-Nanum-Foundation-Fellowship.php!
We are also continuing the Atlas Corps-CIPE Think Tank LINKS
Fellowship - www.atlascorps.org/thinktanklinks.php  for economic and
political researchers for the third year. If you know nonprofit
professionals working in these areas, please tell them about this
opportunity by forwarding this announcement!

------------------------
Meredith Newmark, Senior Program Manager
Atlas Corps

Apply for a Paid, Overseas Fellowship with Atlas Corps
bit.ly/AtlasCorps17

Atlas Corps seeks nonprofit professionals from around the world to
apply for Fellowships in the U.S. and Colombia. Atlas Corps engages
leaders committed to the nonprofit sector in 6-18 month, professional
fellowships at organizations to learn best practices, build
organizational capacity, and return home to create a network of
global leaders.

This prestigious fellowship includes a living stipend to cover basic
expenses (food, local transportation, and shared housing) and health
insurance. Fellows must be fluent in English, have a Bachelor's
degree and 2-10 years of experience, and be age 35 or younger.

Priority Deadlines for Next Fellowship Class:
bit.ly/AtlasCorps17 July 15

We recommend applying early to be considered for the next Class.
Exact start dates vary between the United States and Colombia. Please
check our website (bit.ly/AtlasCorps17) for details.

Share Announcement on Social Media

FACEBOOK:  #AtlasCorps seeks rising leaders (ages 22-35) for
fellowship in US & Colombia. Details at bit.ly/AtlasCorps17

TWITTER: Want to live abroad and improve the world? Apply for
prestigious, paid @AtlasCorps Fellowship

LINKEDIN:   Apply for a Paid, Overseas Fellowship with Atlas Corps

"In Panama I started a nonprofit called Hecha y Derecha, however, I
want to turn my nonprofit into a social enterprise. Being an Atlas
Corps Fellow, I was placed at a startup social enterprise, which has
helped me tremendously. I have been able to wear many different hats
in the organization and learn valuable experiences that I know I can
take back home and start something amazing."

Virginia Campo
(Panama, Class13, Host: Two Degrees, Current: KIVA)

following link:

http://cts.vresp.com/u?c817578ab3/c6aeeb38d6/mlpftw

Click below to forward this email to a friend:
http://oi.vresp.com/f2af/v4/send_to_friend.html?ch=c817578ab3&lid=1462664337&ldh=c6aeeb38d6

Atlas Service Corps sent this email free of charge using
VerticalResponse for Non-Profits. Non-Profits email free. You email
affordably.

Atlas Service Corps
1825 K Street NW Suite 210
Washington, District of Columbia 20006
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html